With the arrival of winter, the weather becomes cold and dry, prone to personal injury accidents such as frostbite, poisoning and sliding, fire, explosion and traffic accidents, as well as production accidents such as frost cracking equipment and process pipelines. Therefore, in winter, measures should be taken to prevent personal injury accidents, fire and explosion accidents and traffic accidents, and anti freezing and anti condensation of plant pipelines, equipment and valves should be done well to ensure the safe production of steel plant in cold winter.
Characteristics and hazards of safety production in steel plant in winter
1. The weather is cold and the clothes are bloated. People's hearing, vision and action will be affected to a certain extent. In addition, in rainy and snowy weather, it is very easy to cause frostbite, slip and other personal injury accidents.
2. Low temperature causes deformation and fracture of equipment and metal components, which is easy to lead to leakage, explosion, fire, poisoning and equipment production accidents.
3. In winter, it is in a cold and high-pressure state, and toxic and harmful gases are easy to accumulate in large quantities. In addition, thermal insulation in winter is easy to cause personnel poisoning and fire and explosion accidents.
4. In winter, when the weather is dry and things are dry, whether it is human body, equipment or facilities, it is easy to generate static electricity and cause fire, explosion and personal injury accidents.
Prevent personal injury
1. Antifreeze injury
The company (enterprise) has done a good job in heating the raw tea plant area according to the local climate characteristics, and has also equipped everyone with personal labor protection articles such as cold proof cotton clothes and cotton caps. Employees shall wear them correctly as required during work, the collar and cuffs of cold proof clothes shall be tied tightly, and the hat belt of cold proof helmets shall be tied firmly.
2. Anti slip drop
All kinds of stairs and roads on production posts are easy to freeze in case of rain or snow, and employees are easy to slip and fall when going up and down the ladder or walking. Therefore, pay attention to timely clean the rain or snow on the ladder or patrol Road, especially the stairs on the device, most of which are steel frames, which are easy to fall and cause injury. For outdoor climbing operation, strictly check the equipment and facilities and add necessary anti-skid measures. The steps of the climbing operator shall be stable, and the handrail shall be firmly grasped. It is strictly prohibited to put your hands in your pockets or carry your hands up and down the ladder.
3. Prevent poisoning and suffocation
First, due to the cold winter, the doors of the operation room in the unit area are generally tightly closed, which is easy to cause the accumulation of toxic gases such as carbon monoxide. Therefore, ventilation should be done regularly. Second, strengthen the inspection of gas supply pipelines to prevent combustible gases from gathering indoors. Third, strengthen poisoning prevention safety education for employees and popularize self rescue and call for help knowledge.
Prevent fire and explosion
1. Strengthen fire safety education for employees, especially in areas with flammable and explosive devices, strengthen hot work management, minimize the frequency of hot work, handle hot work tickets in strict accordance with procedures during operation, and carry out hot work under the condition that safety fire prevention and monitoring personnel are well prepared.
2. Strengthen post patrol inspection to prevent leakage of fire and explosive substances. It is forbidden to wear chemical fiber clothes into the unit area. Before tank sampling and other operations, touch the static elimination facilities to release static electricity.
3. Do not use electric heating equipment indiscriminately during work, and do not pull temporary wires. It is required to use electrical equipment to prevent overload. The used electric heating equipment shall be powered off in time to prevent fire caused by power consumption.
4. Ensure that fire-fighting facilities and equipment are complete, intact and effective. After entering winter, ensure that all fire-fighting facilities and equipment are in standby state on the basis of anti freezing work.
Prevent traffic accidents
1. Organize drivers to learn the precautions for safe driving before winter, and conduct safe driving education in severe weather such as cold, strong wind, dense fog and blizzard.
2. Specific measures such as anti freezing, anti-skid and anti fog shall be formulated according to the characteristics of vehicle models and tasks.
3. Do a good job in the seasonal maintenance of the vehicle, use the lubricating oil and brake fluid suitable for winter use, install the cold proof and thermal insulation cover on the engine and radiator shell, especially the brake system, steering system and lighting system must be intact and reliable to ensure that the vehicle is in good condition. Comprehensively inspect and maintain the technical condition of the vehicle to make it in good condition.
4. Timely replace vehicle antifreeze, engine oil and fuel oil of corresponding grade as required.
5. The speed of driving on ice and snow roads shall be controlled, high-speed driving shall be prohibited, emergency steering and emergency braking shall be avoided, and the accelerator shall not be increased or retracted quickly. Anti skid chains shall be installed on severe ice and snow roads. The driving distance shall be maintained during vehicle travel, and the vehicle distance shall be appropriately extended to reduce the speed, so as to prevent rear end collision accidents. Try not to send long-distance buses in bad weather such as ice, snow and fog.
Antifreeze and anticoagulation of plant pipelines, equipment valves in winter
1. The pipeline shall use the fluid circulation in the system to prevent freezing as far as possible to avoid temporary additional heat tracing. For example, in the circulating cooling water system, when the equipment stops for a short time, the circulating water in each condenser can be appropriately reduced and kept circulating. For unavoidable dead corners, thermal insulation or heat tracing shall be adopted for anti freezing.
2. Use drainage to prevent freezing. For water, condensate, steam and other utility pipelines, liquid accumulation and freezing may occur during shutdown. Proper drainage, venting and self drainage shall be considered during anti freezing. During shutdown or shutdown, these pipelines shall be completely drained.
Knowledge of safety prevention and control in winter in iron and steel enterprises
Address: Dashiqiao Economic Development Zone, Yingkou